Title: River Pebbles, No. 3
- Size: 6" x 6"
- Medium: Caran d'Ache Neocolor I and II, Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencil, Caran d'Ache Luminance Colored Pencil
- Miscellaneous: Clay Shaper, Gray Paper Stumps
- Surface: Art Spectrum Colourfix Supertooth Board
- Technique: Icarus Drawing Board
- Mounted on a 6" x 6" Ampersand Claybord with 2" cradle
(If you are interested in learning how I mount and varnish my artwork, you can read my post on Glassless Framing)
In my follow-up post of River Pebbles, No. 3, I will show you how I used Neocolor Artist Crayons with heat.